Friday, April 14, 2006

The Day Lincoln Was Shot


So I had an interview today at Ford's Theatre... on the day Lincoln was shot. I have to admit that I have been thinking about it all day and have been online reading all about it. I found a picture of Ford's Theatre back in the day... I guess you could say that 10th street has changed a little.

I have never been to this website before but just from what I have seen today I know I will be back. These pictures are all from www.picturehistory.com.

Here is an interior shot of the theatre including the presidential box. This pic was taken a few days after the assassination. My hats are off to the historian's at Ford's. I looked at the picture and thought that this might have been a pretty recent picture. Pretty cool if you ask me!

Under the presidential box you can see the box that my dear friend Mr. Chris Bloch fell into during the brawl scene in Shenandoah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

download web counter
Best Buy Coupon