Monday, March 27, 2006

Nice to have a day off...

It has been a long hard week for both Jenny and I. So great to have the day off together. She's still asleep so I am catching up on the stand up comedy that I have on the DVR.

Thats pretty much what I plan on doing today: TV, laundry, chores, TV, some show work and we might go see Hot Feet tonight at the National.

The show is going really well. We were onstage all week and we have worked through the show twice! We are onstage Tuesday and Wednesday then back to the Church until Sunday. Then three days of tech and we're into previews!

Everyone should really come see The Game of Love And Chance! Its one of the funniest shows I have done in a long time. Its a GREAT cast. Funny, talented and very down to earth!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

download web counter
Best Buy Coupon