Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Coming Up For Air

Yes, yes I know its been forever since I have posted. This is the first chance I have had to come up for air.

The Game of Love And Chance is now open and very funny!! (If you have seen it, please feel free to leave your comments on my schedule page!) We are now up and running and its going to be a great run. If any stage managers would like to shadow me, please let me know and we can make that happen.

Wednesday (my "day off") is going to be all about two things... 1) I have a 10am script meeting for the project at Arlington Mills and 2) TAXES!! I am sick of doing taxes and need to find a good accountant who does taxes for artists to help me out in the future. I am sure that there are all kinds of things I could and should be doing but don't know to. If ANYONE knows of someone, please send me their way!

That's all for tonight. Going to do some quick review hunting then off to bed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

download web counter
Best Buy Coupon