Monday, March 27, 2006

A Proud Uncle

Before some of you jump to conclusions... NO! Taren does not have a child. I am talking about the son of my good friends Monica and Rich Sylvia, Kevin. Monica is the wardrobe supervisor at Signature and she was on four of the seven shows I did there and most of them were during her pregnancy.

I have been quasi-adopted into their family as Uncle Jess. Jenny and I babysit for Monica and Rich as often as our rehearsal and performance schedules will allow. He is an adorable, perfect little boy with a first birthday in a couple months.

The big news... Kevin's walking! Not just a few steps here and there but he's really going. Monica just sent me this link to a video of Mr. Man burning rubber. Click the link below and check it out.



http://s1.upload.sc/preview/5970d8e0f5d9aec4abfa85da79ee096d

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is precious!

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

download web counter
Best Buy Coupon