Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Moving onstage and more!!

I know, I know!! Its been too damn long!

Just a quick update on a few things.

----- Dad is doing better! Yesterday the doctor said he didn't have to go back till the end of the month. His rehab is going well and he can bend his knee over 100 degrees! Keep working Dad!!

----- GLC is going really well. We move onstage today for the next week and then we are back in The Church for a week before Tech. PS... This is the second show that I have rehearsed in this church and I only found out last week that it was Jon K's church!! One of the ladies even said she'd help me hide a note in his organ :)

-----Shenandoah opens tonight. I saw invite dress and with what I have heard from the previews its going to be a hell of a show!! Jenny's having a great year! And she deserves it too!

2 Comments:

Blogger Donna Migliaccio said...

Hide a note in Jon K's organ? The mind reels...

5:33 PM  
Blogger Q 5 Go said...

I know, I almost changed it but I thought I'd leave it for the laughs!

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

download web counter
Best Buy Coupon