Monday, April 03, 2006

A Really Great 1st Rehearsal

Today was the first official rehearsal at Arlington Mill. Over the past three weeks we did three workshops that were OK to Tepid but today was GREAT!

We started with some ensemble exercises to start building an ensemble. Lots of games and we are going to do a lot of improv to develop the script.

The original idea was to develop and write a script using some essays from the students as a jumping off point. These essays were amazing. I cant share a whole lot out of respect to my students but WOW... These are some amazing individuals!

Unfortunately I wont be able to be at the rehearsal on Wednesday because I will be in tech for Game of Love and Chance which is going really well BTW!

I have been SOO busy lately that I barely do anything but work and sleep. Been out a couple times but not that often. Jenny and I are both working at least 2 or 3 projects right now and we are wiped!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, I realized this weekend that 1.) I have not partied with Theatre Folk in a while (that was when I got home at 5 A.M. and 2.) that I am entirely to old for Jello Shots.

I think I have a foozeball related injury. Yikes. I may have to have a rotator cuff repair when you got home for your ankle reconstruction!

-Spence

2:53 PM  
Blogger Q 5 Go said...

Thats funny! Hows your show going? When do you open?

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

download web counter
Best Buy Coupon