Saturday, February 25, 2006

Where have I been??

You may be sitting at your computer pondering, "What came up that was so much more important to Jess than this blog??"

I had a wonderful visit from home!!

My good friend Celia Card (who I have done theatre with in Shawnee, OK for years) just moved her daughter, Amanda, to College Park, MD. I have not seen Celia for at least 5 years and it was GREAT to see her!

Amanda just returned from Honduras. She was serving in the Peace Corps and is pursuing grad school and a career in international relations. What better place to be then Oklahoma for international relations right? WRONG... so she moved out here.

We spent a lot of time together. We drove around and looked at monuments, theatres and just drove around town. We also did a lot of catching up! They were able to see some shows and we had a few really nice evenings over some cocktails!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

download web counter
Best Buy Coupon