Friday, April 21, 2006

New Project

Hey everyone!! I am now able to post some of the big news I mentioned before but there is still more to come.

One of the projects that I have been working on lining up is now official!! I am going to be the ASM for the Ford's Theatre production of Meet John Doe a new American musical.

You know how much I love new musicals and some of you know how much I have wanted to ASM again. I am very excited. The show is really great! I'm working with a director that I love to work with and I will be assisting one of the best stage managers in DC! I cant wait... I am going to learn so much!!

For more information about the show click on the picture in my schedule.

Another bit of good news... Jenny is going to be music directing My Fair Lady at Signature next year!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

download web counter
Best Buy Coupon