Saturday, February 18, 2006

Last Thing I saw

I started this post weeks ago after I originally saw the show... but then life cornered me and I got really busy and my poor little blog fell by the wayside. Hopefully I'm back now!!

Several weeks ago I went to Fords to see Trying. What a delight!! Not only was it amazing watching a legend (Mr. James Whitmore) but the play was wonderful. It is about Judge Biddle and the last secretary he had before his death. What I did not realize (because I usually don't read the program until intermission) is that the playwright was the secretary. The name was changed so you wouldn't know it unless you read the blurb in the playbill from the author. It was a fantastic tribute to this man. A real love letter. I really enjoyed the play.

If what I have see in the past few weeks is any kind of indication what DC theatre is going to be like in 2006... WOW!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

download web counter
Best Buy Coupon