Thursday, August 03, 2006

Getting back to Normal

I know it has been forever and I don't even know who is still reading this...

I am sitting here at 10:45am and have been since 8am with people in our basement replacing the drywall in Nancy's bathroom. Its the first step to putting our house and our lives back!! Still to come is the new carpet (a nice sage green) and new windows. I also need to take advantage of the "no carpet" time and paint the bookshelves my dad built for me years ago. After the carpet is in we get to do some CHEAP furniture shopping since we have to replace the entertainment center and office furniture.

So... Basement... Backyard... PARTY!!!

An Enemy of the People is going really well. We have received really nice ink in both the Washington Times and the Post. The City Paper review comes out today. I have not seen it and honestly I don't really care. Mr. Boy was VERY LATE, arrogant and rude. He showed up late to a packed performance and had to take the only seat we had left... all the way house right in the balcony. It seemed that he really got into the show and I'm glad. Audiences are really getting into this show. Its fun to see their reactions to Ibsen's Act Four (the town meeting).

Please come see this show. Its smart and has outstanding performances!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

download web counter
Best Buy Coupon