Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Not in DC Part 5: The Taco Spectacular!!

I will start off by saying... YES WE HAVE TACO BELL IN OKLAHOMA!!

Having said that, here are a few taco places that we have in Oklahoma but not in the Washington Metro Area. They are all pretty much just taco joints so I'm not going to bore you with lots of details. I will just share my experience on this trip.

Taco Mayo- Dad and I stopped here to get some lunch after my doctors apointment while we were waiting for my meds to be ready. I had always remembered Taco Mayo to be pretty good.

Well, that was not my experience this time. The beef was pretty bland and the burrito was ok at first then turned into a hell of a lot of beans in a tortilla. I also found it odd that they served all this with tater tots.



Taco Cabana- I LOVE THEM!! They have really good food, homemade tortillas, a patio to sit on, a 24 hour drive through and they serve alcohol (beer and margaritas). I mean really, whats not to love?? I cant think of anything... can you??



Taco Tico- Either thier food has gone down hill over the years or it REALLY depends on which location you go to.

I remember when I was young there was a Taco Tico around the corner from where my sister used to take piano lessons. They sold tacos three for a dollar. They werent the best but they were a decent after school snack. Now there is one in McLoud and it is not that good at all!!

Taco Bueno- The name really sums it up. I think Taco Bueno is my favortie. Good tacos, burritos and I really love the Nacho Salad. I think they also have better salsas on the salsa bar. The decore is also pretty cool. Kinda mod looking, bright colors... I like it.


SO from worst to best I say that Taco Tico, Taco Mayo, Taco Cabana and Taco Bueno are NOT IN DC!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Theater Alliance is doing Blue/Orange next year w/ Aubrey Deeker

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

download web counter
Best Buy Coupon