Friday, June 09, 2006

So far this week...

A new installment of Not in DC will be coming soon. The last few days have been packed full of activity!

Monday I took the Amtrak down to Ft. Worth, TX to visit with my cousin Terri and her family. We had a great time! I got to spend a lot of time with Terri's 12 year old son Blaise. Blaise has always been pretty special to me. We had a great time.

I came back on Wednesday night (BTW... the round trip ticket was only $48!!)

Last night Spencer and I went to the opening night of the Dead Center Film Festival and saw Maxed Out! It was really good. Very sobering and very eye opening! I will be paying off our credit cards ASAP!! It was a great time. We got all access passes and I'm hoping to go back and catch a few more of the films!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

download web counter
Best Buy Coupon