Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Another New Gig and A Repaired Link

This new gig has been in the works for weeks not but just became final over the weekend. Remember the production of Meet John Doe that I will be ASMing in the spring of 2007? Before I do the show at Ford's Theatre I will PSM a production of the show at Goodspeed in CT!!

Its going to be a lot of fun. I love working out of town and I am very excited to have Goodspeed on my resume and under the belt.

With this new addition I am now booked through May 20, 2007! Amazing huh?

Those of you who may have tried out my new links quickly noticed that the link to Donna's blog did not work. Well I have fixed it and it is now fully functional.

I have a few things to talk about soon including the adventures of Q5Go and Munsen in "Dark Fairlington" and the 1st birthday party of Kevin Silvia but those will have to wait until I can get some pictures up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

download web counter
Best Buy Coupon