Friday, January 27, 2006

Tech time


For those of you that don't know what I'm working on... I am stage managing Eleemosynary by Lee Blessing for Catalyst Theater. Its a great script and a great cast.

I am the first AEA stage manager that Catalyst has hired on a Special Appearance contract. Its also the first Special Appearance contract I have ever worked. There has been a lot of learning for all of us :)

I am really enjoying working for the company. They are a great little theatre that does great work and I think that this theatre is going places.

Eleemosynary starts tech today so it will be an interesting day. It's a 90 minute play with about 160 cues and roughly 10 total tech hours. Personally I'm not really worried. After teching Saigon and Beauty in 10 hours not a whole lot scares me when it comes to tech.

I know you actors hate tech... but its what we on headset live for...

Ok maybe that was a little over dramatic but I enjoy tech!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

download web counter
Best Buy Coupon