Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Pressure is on!!


Ok... so now that SGS and other Blog friends have found my little hole in the wall blog I gotta start doing something with it... oh geez... no pressure...

Speaking of Stephen Gregory... I love
Forever Plaid... Its just a really great show that is a lot of fun to be a part of. SGS had mentioned to my wife Jenny that there was a new recording out. Well, I was killing several hours in DC today between a design meeting and rehearsal so I set out to find it and buy it. No luck :( But I did find out that it is the Las Vegas Cast so I'm a little less enthused than I was.

If you have never seen or heard Forever Plaid you must do so soon. Its just a feel good show about a male quartet who died on the way to the big show and now they have come back to do the show they never got to do in life. They are all nerd with great voices and the music is classic. Songs that we all know and love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

download web counter
Best Buy Coupon