Wednesday, November 19, 2008

HSM at PMP Opening

Me with Sydney Morton (Gabriella)

Me with Patrick Parker (Associate Artistic Director of Paper Mill)

Logan Hart (Ryan), Myself and Sam Kiernan (Ensemble)

Me with Denis Jones (Choreography)
Me with Chase Peacock (Troy Bolton)
Me with Bailey Hanks (Sharpay)

Me with Alison Frank (Casting Director)

And personally, my favorite photo of the night...

I have been waiting years to have my picture up in the opening night photos on Broadwayworld.com and now that day has come.  Straight from HERE...


Members of the staff of The Paper Mill Playhouse Rebecca Fleming (Assistant Stage Manager), Jess Speaker (Production Stage Manager), Andrea Cibelli (Assistant Stage Manager), and Louise Ochart (Production Assistant)

Okay, so they have my name wrong and that always upsets me but still...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

download web counter
Best Buy Coupon