Friday, October 03, 2008

Debate Thoughts

"Palin had a set of answers to a set of questions . . . 
even if those questions weren't asked."

What is it with Republicans and the word nuclear??  Everyone say it with me "New-Klee-er" NOT "New-CUE-LER"  Aren't we tired of people running our country who can't even speak ENGLISH??  How thick is Palin that the moderator used the word three times in one sentence and said it correctly.  Palin opens her mouth and the first word she says she pronounces wrong!!

This woman is a heartbeat away from being the President of the United States of America... even more than a heartbeat with John McCain!  COME ON PEOPLE?!?

She was so proud that she was able to tell America what the Vice President does.  She should be very proud that her 15 minutes on Wikipedia paid off.  The best part of her little book report was the "I Did It Right, I'm Gonna Get a Cookie" look she had on her face just like Bush.

If you have not yet read THIS, please do.  While this was prepared by folks with Actors in mind, remember that this will apply to us all in one way or another.  If you have any kind of employer contributed healthcare you will see higher taxes.  The "tax credit" that McCain speaks of will NOT make up for the higher taxes.  IF YOU ARE AN OKLAHOMA TEACHER READ THIS!!  McCain's plan will completely ruin the new healthcare plan that the teachers in Oklahoma (which is similar to the healthcare that many teachers have across the country) just negotiated.

The debates have made me extremely proud to support Obama/Biden.  I also worry about those who can not see through McCain.  We have had 8 years of the rich getting exponentially richer.  I am a member of the middle class and the thoughts of what a McCain administration would do to me, my family and my friends it scares me to the point of tears.

I feel sorry for those with closed minds.  Closing your mind closes your heart and impairs your ability to love.

Thats all I have the energy or spirit to write.  Thinking about McCain as president is too depressing to think about for too long... it just sucks the will to live.

Obama/Biden
The Change We Need, 
A Change America Can Believe In

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

download web counter
Best Buy Coupon