Wednesday, September 13, 2006

A New Link

I just added a new link to my blog in an effort to start spreading the word about a Broadway show that opens September 28th at the Helen Hayes Theatre.

The show is Jay Johnson: The Two and Only. Jay Johnson is a fantastically talented ventriloquist who was on the classic TV show Soap.

This show got great reviews and was an audience favorite in LA, Burbank, Boston, and Off-Broadway at the Atlantic Theatre Company. This show has been developing for the past two years and the team behind it is very passionate about it.

If you are going to New York check this show out!! Also check out the website for the show http://www.thetwoandonly.com.

I know you are all wondering how I know so much about this show?? It is being produced by my friend Mr. Stewart F. Lane.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

download web counter
Best Buy Coupon