Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Yeah its been a while again!!

I KNOW!!

And a lot has happened. An Enemy of the People is now closed. It was such a terrific show! I made many new friends that I know I will have for a long time (Summer, Bald Eagle, Bradley & Sean to name a few). It was hard saying goodbye. Its funny, when you do this long enough the post-show blues come less and less... So when you find yourself in a rut on closing day you know that it was a special group. It must have been because I was in a hell of a funk on Sunday!!

Part of it I know was saying goodbye to Summer... Let me tell you what an awesome ASM and friend she is... Well, take my word for it. One of the best and it was sad to see her go. All I can say is the next time I am in Oklahoma she better damn well be in Arkansas!!

The little bit of positive excitement on Sunday was that at 8:30am (that's not the exciting part) they workers were coming to install our new carpet!! Yes it has been over two months since the great flood of '06 and we still have no carpet and broken windows!! But it was finally going to happen. Carpet downstairs... Office put back together... House put back together... LIVES put back together!!!

BUT at about 9:30am we got a call saying the carpet company had called the management to say there was a problem and could they come by on Tuesday?

I was fuming!!! No they couldn't come on Tuesday!! No there was not another time this week!! Here's why... Jenny started My Fair Lady rehearsals at Signature on Tuesday, I started prep for The Foreigner on Tuesday (and no matter what people think... A prep week is NOT a vacation week) and Munsen is not only working M-F full time at Sig but she now has a part time job at Borders! So there is really hardly any time that we are home.

So now they are going to install our new carpet on Labor Day at 8am. Fine with me... I just want my damn carpet!!

2 Comments:

Blogger rabbit1970 said...

You don't think Beaker could let them in?

9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my god i miss you!

summer

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

download web counter
Best Buy Coupon