Sunday, March 22, 2009

Trying to get back...

Hello all (if anyone still reads this)-

Well my life has slowed down a little bit so I am trying to get back into my blog.

I have updated my schedule with my two upcoming shows. Giant at Signature Theatre and The Full Monty at Paper Mill Playhouse.

Giant is a piece I have been a part of for almost a year now and I could not be more excited to see it start to take shape on the stage. Its an amazing score, a wonderful cast and just a once in a lifetime kind of project.

Full Monty is a show that I have been wanting to do since I saw it in NYC not long after moving to the east coast. Not only do I get to do the show but I get to do it at Paper Mill which is a theatre that I truly love working with.

In addition to that I am running for Council again this year. I was nominated by the committee and will be listed first on the ballot. There will be plenty of information about how to help very soon!

That's all for now I suppose!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

download web counter
Best Buy Coupon