Sunday, May 20, 2007

The Capitol Tour

Last Friday a few of the company of Meet John Doe were treated to a guided tour of the US Capitol. Below are a few pictures.
This is the inside of the dome of the rotunda.
It is so tall that the Statue of Liberty can stand inside...
though I dont believe she has ever visited.

Every state has two statues inside the capitol. I guessed that the two from Oklahoma were Will Rogers and Sequoyah. We found one but not the other.

Here is Sequoyah

The company manager, Melissa, has been giving me a hard time about being born in Wyoming. She claims that Wyoming is not only my home state (though I spent 20 years in Oklahoma and less than a year in WY) BUT that my middle name is Wyoming (its really Willard).

So obvisously we had to find the Wyoming statues

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

download web counter
Best Buy Coupon