Tuesday, May 15, 2007

17 Days to Go!!

In seventeen days this years AEA election will be over!! I will know whether or not I was elected and my blog will no longer be so election centered.

Hell, I don't even know if people are actually scrolling past all of the election stuff to read recent posts.

For those who do...
  • There is one more week of Meet John Doe left (7 chances left to see it!!)
  • I started prep at Studio today for Souvenir
  • Saving Aimee closed on Sunday and I am SO PROUD OF JENNY!! She did such a great job and it was noticed by many more than just her parents and I. She got fantastic mention in several reviews.
  • Rehearsals for Witches of Eastwick are underway. Jenny is assisting Jon K (I am not involved) :(
  • I have booked a musical version of Happy Days at Goodspeed Musicals for the summer
  • MOTHERS DAY!! (I called mine... did you? not call my mother... call yours...... you can call my mother if you like. She would probably enjoy it.)

That's the short of it... well, there really isn't a long of it.

Nancy Robinette is now playing Florence Foster Jenkins in Souvenir at Studio. I am very excited about this show. Its a subject matter that I am crazy about, two actors I have always wanted to work with, a new (to me) theatre.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, your Mother would be glad to hear from your friends. I am glad you called and hope everyone called their own Mother.

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

download web counter
Best Buy Coupon