Saturday, May 05, 2007

Almost Over This Crud

Yep, I have been sick!!

It all started Thursday. As I look back it started Thursday mid-day. Drew, Brian, Sully and I went to Haynes Point to play nine holes of golf between our Noon matinee and our evening show. It was a great time. I am definitely getting better though I still have a ways to go. I hit some great balls!

By the time I got back to the theatre my muscles were sore. At the time I thought it was from the golf. By the time I got home I realized that it was muscle ache from being SICK. I was in so much pain. I got home and just sprawled out in the middle of the floor until Jenny came home.

I was congested, feverish, aching and cranky!! We went up to bed, took some medicine and PASSED OUT! I stayed in bed until I had to get up to go to the theatre for my show. I stayed in bed for close to 15 hours.

When I got to the theatre I rested as much as I could, took in LOTS of Vitamin C and went home immediately after the show. I was in bed by 11pm and just got up (another 16 hours in bed!!)

I am feeling worlds better! Not quite tip-top, but getting there!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

download web counter
Best Buy Coupon