Friday, April 11, 2008

Quick Trip

Jenny and I took a quick trip to New York last Monday. I met with the PSM for Glory Days, toured the space and spent some time in the General Manager's office. The show is going to look so good in Circle In The Square I can't even begin to tell you.


That night we saw several of our friends in their show, Cry Baby! Jenny and I ran into Kristan McLaughlin from Goodspeed and we brought her along as well. We had a good time and laughed a lot.

It is now Friday. I have five more performances of 1776 then I move on Monday. This is probably the most stressed I have ever been and that says alot. Those of you who know me know that I do NOT GET STRESSED!!

Chances are the next post will be from New York City!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

download web counter
Best Buy Coupon