Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Back to DC and Back to Work!!

Life after Glory Days... is sad because it was such a special project. Only hours after the show closed I got on a plane to visit Oklahoma for a week. I got to spend a lot of time with Mom, Dad and Taren as well as spending time with my future brother-in-law, Jordan, and his daughter, Morgan. Jordan is a really terrific guy and Morgan is very sweet. I went with Jordan to pick her up on Friday and after being reminded who I am (she is 7 and its been a year and a half since she has seen me) she was happy to have me around. Friday night Uncle Jess to Morgan to see Hannah Montana in 3-D (Its a filmed version of the concert... I don't have the $2000 to win tickets on eBay for the concert!). We had a good time.

Now I am babysitting Karen and Kevin for the next two weeks and getting ready for a few up coming gigs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

download web counter
Best Buy Coupon