Thursday, February 07, 2008

Signature Retrospective Part Two

The Blue Room

I ran into Rick Holmes when I was in New York for Happy Days. He is now on Broadway in Spamalot. That party at his place was AWESOME... Skinny dipping... it was a good time!





One Red Flower

There were manythings about this play that made it special. For one thing it was a new musical. If you have never been a part of a new musical before you are missing out! It is what I live for. I LOVE IT!! It was also a blast to call. There were over 400 cues between LX, Sound and Projections. Another special thing was the involvement of Debbie Brudno. Her husband was a Vietnam POW with an amazing story. The cup you see in the picture below is the acutal cup that Alan had in the POW camp. The things I learned on this show changed my life forever.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

download web counter
Best Buy Coupon