Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Cleaning Out The Cupboards


Today while I was on the phone with my soon to be son (Spencer) I was going through the cupboards looking for something to eat.
So besides the fact that we need groceries I discovered that while I go through the fridge and purge it based on expiration date I have not done the same thing in the cupboards in... well... ever.
These three objects did not make the cut.
The Weis Sliced Beets (NOT the ones from my car for those of you wondering!!) are a grocery store brand... a grocery store in MD... a grocery store I have not been to since I lived in MD... almost four years ago!!!
Both the pasta and the soup expired in 2004!
I had no idea canned goods had an expiration date!! Lesson learned!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

download web counter
Best Buy Coupon