Thursday, April 19, 2007

Royal Mistake (not mine)

So any of you AEA folks who read this blog probably got an email from me about the current Council Election asking for your support and your help getting elected.

That email also contained a flyer bearing the AEA Logo. While I did send that flyer to AEA in New York for approval, it was approved and should not have been.

Needless to say this was not my fault but now there are 200 or more flyers our there that are in violation because "No candidate standing for election to the Equity Council is permitted to use the Equity logo".

If I emailed you one of these logo bearing flyers or if one is posted at your theatre, please email me at jspeaker@hotmail.com so I can send you a corrected flyer.

Thank you for your continued support!
download web counter
Best Buy Coupon