Friday, January 26, 2007

Busy Busy Busy

Jitney is open and wonderful. COME SEE IT NOW!!!

I start prep for Meet John Doe on Tuesday, understudy rehearsals on the 31st and then my MJD friends (most of them :( )get in on the following Tuesday.

So yes I will be alive, barely, but probably not a lot of time for blogging. I will do my best though. Those of you who know me the best know that I am happiest when I am overlapping shows so the truth is I am really excited about the next three weeks.

This afternoon was my interview with the Eastern Regional Nominating Committee. That's right, I am running for AEA Council again this year. Council is Equity's ultimate decision-making body, particularly regarding policy, finance and appeals. I ran two years ago and came close so with the knowledge and networking I have gained over the past years I will run again and win!!

I think the interview went well but since I was not able to get to New York to do it I had to do it over the phone... and I hate that. I do feel pretty good that this year there were more people on the committee that I knew and even someone I have had the pleasure of working with.

I will know in the next few weeks whether or not the committee will nominate me and if not, I already have many signatures on the petition to get on the ballot that way.

Keep me in your prayers, thoughts, crossed fingers etc!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

download web counter
Best Buy Coupon