Tuesday, September 11, 2007

OK...

I am alive just not online alot. We just got the wireless in the rehearsal studio hooked up and the cable modem in my apartment is not yet hooked up.

I have settled into my place in New Jersey and rehearsals are well underway for Happy Days. Its looking great! The choreography is all much harder and VERY HOT! I cant wait for those of you who will get to see it to see it.

While in NYC I have connected with some friends and gone to see Spring Awakening. Tonight Spencer, Jenny and I are seeing Curtains.

Also while I am here I am going to try and shadow as many stage managers as possible.

So if you happen to be reading this from NYC, give me a call as I would LOVE to see you!!

More fun stuff to come soon including pictures of my apartment, cast and anything else fun.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's official. I WANT TO BE DEB MONK WHEN I GROW UP! You should be so proud of the restraint I showed with that one.

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

download web counter
Best Buy Coupon